2020 Cops for Kids Virtual Ride for the Life of a Child *EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 31/2020*
In honour of our 20th year as Cops for Kids, we are hosting our first ever virtual open ride to celebrate,
raise funds and awareness in support of children in crisis in our communities.
your town. your bike. your time.
your ride. your miles
We have 3 ride categories – a spot for every type of rider including newbies, seasoned and hardcore! We are also encouraging road, mountain, wind trainer and electric bikes to join! All tracking of distances will be done on STRAVA only.
3 Ride Categories – It is for the Kids!
Newbie – minimum $55 donation, ride 50km between May 20th and October 31st.
Recreational rider – minimum $105 donation, ride 100km between May 20th and October 31st.
Hardcore rider – minimum $105 donation, shoot for 1,000km between May 20th and October 31st.
Three entry levels depending on your commitment, or simply sponsor your favourite Cops for Kids Rider.
How to join or sponsor a rider:
- Register NOW with CCN Bikes click HERE and follow the prompts to join our Ride Team
- Don’t forget to share your page on your social media or share this page.
- All registered riders that raise or donate $500 minimum will receive a 20th Anniversary Cops for Kids jersey! (to be delivered fall 2020).
- All donations/registrations will receive a charitable tax receipt delivered by email at end of event.
- Thank you for joining us! Cops for Kids are looking forward to many virtual rides and ride challenges!
Become a member of our Cops for Kids virtual team! Challenge them, as they work so hard to finish this ride to support children in crisis! Smoke or no Smoke – let’s do this together! Grab a friend, commit to a distance and let’s ride virtually together!
Together, let’s Ride for the Life of a Child!
QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION – WE WILL RIDE!
To donate to one of our virtual riders, please click here