In honour of our 20th year as Cops for Kids, we are hosting our first ever virtual open ride to celebrate,
raise funds and awareness in support of children in crisis in our communities.
your town. your bike. your time.
your ride. your miles
We have 3 ride categories – a spot for every type of rider including newbies, seasoned and hardcore! We are also encouraging road, mountain, wind trainer and electric bikes to join! All tracking of distances will be done on STRAVA only.
3 Ride Categories – It is for the Kids!
Newbie – minimum $55 donation, ride 50km between May 20th and July 20th.
Recreational rider – minimum $105 donation, ride 100km between May 20th and July 20th.
Hardcore rider – minimum $105 donation, shoot for 1,000km between May 20th and July 20th.
Three entry levels depending on your commitment, or simply sponsor your favourite Cops for Kids Rider.
How to join or sponsor a rider:
- Register NOW with CCN Bikes click HERE and follow the prompts to join our Ride Team
- Don’t forget to share your page on your social media or share this page.
- All registered riders that raise or donate $500 minimum will receive a 20th Anniversary Cops for Kids jersey! (to be delivered fall 2020).
- All donations/registrations will receive a charitable tax receipt delivered by email at end of event.
- Thank you for joining us! Cops for Kids are looking forward to many virtual rides and ride challenges!
Become a member of our Cops for Kids training team! Challenge them, as they train in preparation for the 2020 ride in September. Grab a friend, commit to a distance and let’s ride virtually together!
Together, let’s Ride for the Life of a Child!
The Annual Cops for Kids Ride departs Kelowna on Friday September 11, 2020 for our 20th Anniversary to raise funds for children in medical, physical or traumatic crisis within South Eastern BC. During their 10 days on the road, cyclists will cover 1,000km before their return to Kelowna on Sunday September 20, 2020.
If you’re interested in being a part of our 2020 Cops for Kids Ride team, please email [email protected] for more information.
To celebrate our 20th Anniversary and how far we’ve come to assist local children, we’re hosting a reunion for past riders, supporters & friends.
Stay tuned for ticket sales & details. **This is not a fundraiser***